Friday, August 27, 2010

4 Hair Care Mistakes You take for granted


Daily shampoo, kept clean, the wash heads with hair dryer drying, as moisture accumulation will form as the oils can cause hair loss indication, it will make the hair loses its elasticity. In the end, what makes our hair is so fragile? The following points out the four big errors of hair care.
4 Hair Care Mistakes You take for granted (1)
Hair is oil, how to improve?
My hair is oil, in order to improve the situation, I have to shampoo every day.
Expert Answer: Oil is oil scalp leading to hair root causes. When the sebum secretion than the normal 10%, the hair will become oil, accumulation of sebum in the scalp may cause itching. Simply "wash" and not solve the problem, repeated cleaning will disrupt the secretion of oil glands, increase the oil scalp. Find out the reasons of oil scalp, a professional scalp care products to solve the problema is the key.
Every Body I know your time is very Important for you but I thanks you all friends if those all visit our Blog . Dear you Have any complain my Blog Please Send me your mail this id :Zeenat512@yahoo.com....

Thanks All Friends
 

blogger templates Join My Group