Friday, August 27, 2010

Daily gadget deal: 38% off Dell Latitude E5410 Core i7 Business Laptop

Logic Buy latest deal of the day for a Dell Latitude E5410 laptop. Dell Latitude E-Family laptops delivers reliable mobile computing with increased flexibility, proven durability, remotely manageable system and security features. With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E5410 can help save IT time and money within your organization.

The Latitude E5410 sports the Intel Core i7 processor. The laptop is equipped with 1GB DDR3 memory (upgradable up to 4GB), 14.1-inch anti-glare LCD display, DVD+/-RW, 160GB Hard Drive, Intel HD graphics, WiFi, ExpressCard and more.

Every Body I know your time is very Important for you but I thanks you all friends if those all visit our Blog . Dear you Have any complain my Blog Please Send me your mail this id :Zeenat512@yahoo.com....

Thanks All Friends
 

blogger templates Join My Group